Saturday, January 16, 2010

Gonna Getcha!

More silliness ensued yesterday (after the fun with the monkey hat!) with a fun game of "Gonna Getcha"...and this time I chased Daniel around with the camera in hand and he sure had a ball and I scored some fun pictures. I love how Daniel walks as fast as his little legs can take him, how he keeps turning around to see if we're still there and usually to let us get him, how he'll crawl at some point as if that's faster; but I especially love his laugh and that wonderful smile that could light up the world!

The game begins...


Can you hear Daniel laughing?!


Now he's crawling...and coming back to me- I think I can get him now!


Now the flop of surrender, followed by many tickles!


The chase is on again...
Daniel squeezes past his high chair, but can mommy come through here?
Oh yes she can!


Daniel's energy sometimes seems endless!
I love how Daniel's little piggies are poking out in this picture, too.

No comments: