That was then, this is now...
and we've decided it's time to get Daniel a Daniel-sized chair! I always love an excuse to go shopping. Daniel might enjoy a chair he can get on himself, and of course I fully understand he might still prefer our chairs. That is a toddler's prerogative after all! Daniel is very interested in sitting on our chairs/couches lately as I've mentioned before. He spends a lot of time doing this now and will take books or toys up with him. It's quite cute. He says up and on (as in turn the music on) now, too- it comes out "ah, ah" for both, along with his help sign of course.
Here are some of Daniel's latest adventures in sitting...some cute pictures!
Where's Daniel?
Peek-a-Boo!
Daniel has fun with his hat.
I love the hands up pose!
I love the hands up pose!
Oh, and he's been wanting to wear his shoes a lot more lately too- he even asked (pointed and said "sh, sh" which is how he says shoes) to wear them over his pajamas this morning. Silly boy. I think he thinks he gets to go downstairs more if he has them on, since we do have a rule he has to have at least socks on down there since it's so chilly downstairs. So, yes, he has his shoes on in that last picture- and not because we went out. We sure didn't- it's soooo cold here now! At least we have new adventures with sitting to keep us busy while we stay inside!


No comments:
Post a Comment